Thursday, February 8, 2007

It May Be Fashion Week in NYC...

For reasons unknown to any sane person, Britt, Beau, and Casey got up at 6 am today, left the house by 6:30, and went pond skating before school. (Estimated temperature at 6:30 this morning: 15 degrees F.) After the outing, Britt helped the kids with a quick change in the car before launching them through the school doors.

Since I opted to sleep through the early morning madness, I didn't see the kids today until I picked them up from school: only to discover that they are wearing each others pants -- which they failed to notice until I pointed it out to them.

Beau's only comment: "That's why my ankles feel so cold!"


4 comments:

Carrie said...

Funny.

Your boys are on their way to becoming fashionistas.

Love You.



Carrie

fusionmouse said...

It was a beautiful morning and the ice didn't care what they were wearing; apparently their teachers didn't care either or were just too polite to comment.

That said, if I'd been sipping a berverage when I read this post my computer would've been a serious snarf victim!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That is classic!
They have all the makings of becoming engineers.