Wednesday, April 25, 2007

To Tibet and Back for Our Anniversary

Happy anniversary to us.

Fifteen years ago today we were married. To celebrate, Britt and I met for lunch and ate at a tiny Tibetian restaurant near where he works. Lunch there is buffet only, so we each sampled everything (the best was okra with chickpeas), and I even sat facing a panoramic mural of the Himalayas. I think the whole experience qualifies as a trip to Tibet.


Tonight, we stayed in (my favorite destination) and had dinner with the kids.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what a wonderful day that was for us when we acquired you for a daughter-in-law!!

Carrie said...

Happy anniversary Sister and Brother-in-Law!

I Love You Guys.

Hi Beau and Casey ;)

Carrie said...

What'd ya have for dinner?

Carrie said...

In case you were feeling left out, I Love You too Beau and Casey.